(Other OTC: HOKU)
|52WK RANGE:||0.01 - 0.46|
Related stories on eboom
- EBOOM CAPITAL: Sizzling Chinese Companies Led E•B Solar Subindex to Winning Week
November 8, 2010 - 07:39AM
EnergyBoom’s E•B Solar subindex, led by the Chinese low-cost solar cell and module producers, increased 5.10 percent last week. E•B Solar beat EnergyBoom’s other four clean sector indices and all broad market indices except the Hang Seng (Hong Kong) Index which increased 7.18 percent.
- The Ten Essential Renewable Energy News Stories This Week
July 9, 2010 - 08:00PM
The more you follow clean energy evolution, the more common place extraordinary headlines become.
- EBOOM CAPITAL: aleo solar AG Shares Reflect Growth and New Strategic Alliances
July 8, 2010 - 07:49AM
This is Day 4 of Winner’s Week in which we highlight five clean energy/tech companies whose share price performances significantly outperformed the overall markets and their clean peers during the first half of 2010 and the year from July 1, 2009.
- EBOOM CAPITAL: Hoku Attracts Investors with Big Plans and Deep Pockets
July 6, 2010 - 09:11AM
Related stories elsewhere
- Hawaiian Telcom Holdco leads Hawaii stocks on mixed day
March 21, 2013 - 08:15PM