Rockwood Holdings, inc.
|52WK RANGE:||40.52 - 68.15|
Related stories on eboom
- AltaRock Energy Eyes Oregon Volcano as Geothermal Resource
January 18, 2012 - 03:05AM
Seattle-based AltaRock Energy, Inc. and Davenport Newberry Holdings LLC of Stamford, Connecticut, geothermal energy project developers, this summer plan to test the energy potential of the Newberrry Volcano, located about 20 miles south of Bend, Oregon.
- Shareholders Approve Duke Energy and Progress Energy Merger
August 23, 2011 - 01:37PM
- ACEEE Offers Energy Efficiency Finance 101 Lessons
August 19, 2011 - 03:00AM
Those looking to finance energy efficiency improvements, but uncertain which programs offer the best opportunity, could do no better than reading Joel Freehling’s white paper published by the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE), a nonprofit dedicated to advancing energy efficiency as a means of promoting economic prosperity, energy security and environmental protection.
- Wood Pellet Manufacturers Team Up to Expand Virginia Production Facility
August 16, 2011 - 07:02AM
- Utility Coalition Opposes New Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Transmission Rule
August 10, 2011 - 03:00AM
- Two Major Energy Mergers Move Forward
August 3, 2011 - 03:02PM
- Who’s Buying Clean Energy?
June 30, 2011 - 02:35PM
- DOE Commits More Funds to Advance Geothermal Power Development
June 24, 2011 - 08:28AM
- Alternate Energy Holdings, Inc.
June 21, 2011 - 11:12AM
- United States: DOE To Provide $36 Million For Biofuel and Bioproduct Development
June 10, 2011 - 03:27PM
- Nevada Geothermal Power, Inc.
June 9, 2011 - 07:23AM
- New Transmission Lines Coming to Texas
June 6, 2011 - 08:41AM
- Interstate 5 Through Oregon to be Outfitted With Electric Vehicle Charge Stations
June 2, 2011 - 06:34AM
- AeroVironment, Inc.
June 1, 2011 - 03:51PM
- E•BOOM CAPITAL: Total Buys 60% of SunPower, Caps Strong Week for Solar Stocks
April 29, 2011 - 04:45PM
- Powertec Energy Places a $93.9 Million Order with GT Solar
April 26, 2011 - 03:55AM
- TECO Energy, Inc.
April 21, 2011 - 07:30PM
- Synthesis Energy Systems Receives Financial Support in China
April 1, 2011 - 04:12AM
- Synthesis Energy Systems, Inc.
March 31, 2011 - 01:45PM
- Solar Developer Reports 196 Percent Growth
March 15, 2011 - 02:47PM
- Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc.
March 15, 2011 - 02:42PM
- Xcel Energy Cuts Solar Incentives, House Rebuts with HB 1228
February 24, 2011 - 01:21PM
- Pepco Holdings, Inc.
January 24, 2011 - 03:22PM
- China's Largest Energy Producer Says More Wind
January 24, 2011 - 09:46AM
- Waste Management, Inc.
January 6, 2011 - 03:35PM
- The Andersons, Inc.
November 23, 2010 - 01:18PM
- China Integrated Energy, Inc.
October 27, 2010 - 02:01PM
- 1000 Miles Strong: RenDiesel Fuels Audi A3 in California
October 27, 2010 - 12:46PM
- Siemens AG
October 22, 2010 - 05:58PM
- Tesla Motors, Inc.
September 17, 2010 - 03:50AM
- EBOOM CAPITAL: Four Small Pure-Play U.S. Wind Companies Have Raised Capital to Continue the Race
July 26, 2010 - 08:23AM
- Congressmen Waxman and Markey Call for Hydraulic Fracking Disclosure
July 20, 2010 - 02:10PM
- Using Natural Gas as Transitional Fuel to a Renewable Energy Future
July 5, 2010 - 10:44AM
- EBOOM CAPITAL: Geothermal Heat Pumps Are A ‘No-Brainer’ For Buildings And For Investors
June 28, 2010 - 09:09AM
- DOE Halts Sales of Certain Heat Pumps and Air Conditioners
June 21, 2010 - 01:18PM
- EBOOM CAPITAL: The Rush Is On to Expand Lithium Production
June 14, 2010 - 09:00AM
- United Kingdom: Conservatives will Change the Entire Landscape of Renewable Energy Development if they Win General Election
April 14, 2010 - 06:33PM
- Department of Energy Orders AeroSys to Halt Distribution of Inefficient Products
April 12, 2010 - 02:47PM
- Itron: Smart Thinking About Energy
March 14, 2010 - 02:55PM
Related stories elsewhere
- Rockwood Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ROC)
May 16, 2013 - 11:58AM
- RLPC-US loan market lures European buyouts
May 13, 2013 - 05:32AM
- Rockwood Holdings Larger Than S&P 500 Component AGL Resources
May 10, 2013 - 04:42PM
- DuPont's Kullman Considers Affect of Pigment Profit Swing
May 9, 2013 - 07:22PM
- RLPC-Private equity firms eye U.S. loan market for CeramTec buyout
May 9, 2013 - 01:06PM
- Rockwood Reaches New 52-Week High (ROC)
May 8, 2013 - 03:58PM
- Alcoa to Expand Tennessee Facility
May 7, 2013 - 01:30PM
- ROCKWOOD HOLDINGS, INC. Financials
May 7, 2013 - 01:04PM
- Rockwood Holdings Beats Ests, Profit Sinks
May 7, 2013 - 08:05AM
- Should We Follow JANA Partners Into This Stock?
May 2, 2013 - 09:18AM
- Kemira sees oil, gas regulations boosting water treatment market
May 2, 2013 - 12:00AM
- ROCKWOOD HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits
May 1, 2013 - 10:13AM
- ROCKWOOD HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report
May 1, 2013 - 09:55AM
- Rockwood Holdings Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
April 30, 2013 - 02:30PM
- 5 Chemicals Stocks Moving The Industry Upward
April 30, 2013 - 01:03PM
- More Upside Potential for This Company on a Potential Buyout
April 30, 2013 - 11:42AM
- Rockwood Holdings Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today
April 30, 2013 - 11:00AM
- Rockwood Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now
April 30, 2013 - 09:49AM
- Huntsman `Exploring Options' for Titanium-Dioxide
April 30, 2013 - 09:47AM
- Q1 2013 Rockwood Holdings Inc Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied
April 30, 2013 - 07:07AM