Related stories on eboom
- E•BOOM CAPITAL: Nuclear Crisis Scares World Markets, Germany Closes 7 Nuclear Reactors
March 15, 2011 - 09:41AM
The Japanese nuclear nightmare prompted more selling on the world’s stock markets today, after the Nikkei 225 index on the Tokyo exchange closed down 10.56% today (Tuesday). In Germany, the government announced today it will shut down seven of the country's oldest nuclear reactors for three months as part of a safety review.
- E•BOOM CAPITAL: Solar Companies Recapture Their Glitter
February 19, 2011 - 07:05AM
Solar power component companies roared back to the top of the heap this week, with the EnergyBoom Solar Subindex (E•B Solar) increasing 7.91 percent and the Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN) increasing 6.38 percent, beating all other green tech sectors and the broader markets.
- E•BOOM CAPITAL: A Robust Week for Green Stocks Led by E•B Solar Subindex
January 15, 2011 - 06:44AM
Most green sector stock market indicators, including all five EnergyBoom indices, trounced the broader markets in the United States and overseas this week. The best performance was turned in by the EnergyBoom Solar Subindex (E•B Solar) which increased 5.28 percent.
- E•BOOM CAPITAL: Investors Chose 6 E•B Clean 100 Companies in Pre-Holiday Trading
December 27, 2010 - 07:57AM
- E•BOOM CAPITAL: E•B Biofuel Beat Broad Markets and Green ETFs This Week
December 11, 2010 - 08:28AM
- Q-CELLS AG
September 15, 2010 - 01:42AM